Train: No. 603
Restrictions: 80 cars 4800 tons Northtown to
Schedule: Lv Northtown Day 1
Ar Dilworth [sic]
Lv Dilworth [sic]
Lv Mandan [sic]
Ar Glendive Day 2
Ar Yardley Day 3
Ar Seattle (Transfer Crew)
Northtown Receives from CBQ 83, connections and industries.
Cutoff: 7:00 AM
Park Junction from CBQ,
7:30 AM Soo Line
7:30 AM MNS
9:00 PM CNW – Lower Yard
Mail and Express from TOFC ramp
Priorities: 1. Mail
2. Livestock for
3. Perishables for
4. Transload and merchandise cars for
5. Autos and trucks for
6. Auto parts for
7. Cigarettes and liquor for
8. Ammunition, explosives and other critical military shipments.
9. Atomic materials for AEC at
10. All other
Grouping: 1. Livestock and perishable
Glendive: Receives stock.
Receives from locals, transfers and industries.
Service perishables and stock.
2. Livestock and perishable for
3. Merchandise for
4. Autos, auto parts, trucks for
5. Cigarettes and liquor for
6. Explosives, ammunition and other military shipments.
7. Atomic materials for
8. All other important loads and special
equipped empties for
10. Other important empties.
Grouping: 1. Livestock for Yardley and beyond.
Yardley: Delivers to 661, locals and industries.
Receives from 601, 607, locals and industries.
Priorities: 1. Livestock.
2. Distributive traffic.
5. Auburn –
Note: If 601 is not run, then following priorities are handled in preference to those shown.
1. TOFC-COFC and forwarder merchandise for
3. Non-perishable Seattle traffic.
Grouping: 1. Livestock.
4. Auburn-South including Tacoma-Olympia and Chehalis-Portland.
Note: If 601 is not run, then following Seattle Groups will be added behind Group 4:
6. All carload perishable and freight
forwarder traffic in rail cars for WOSCA, Coast and
Office of GST