Train: No. 601
Frequency: Daily except Thursday
Restrictions: 55 cars from Northtown to
Schedule: Lv Chicago Day 0 (CBQ 97)
Ar Park Junction Day 1 (CBQ 97)
Ar Missoula Day 2
Lv Auburn (TFR)
Ar Seattle (TFR)
Lv Pasco Day 3 (SPS 275)
Ar Vancouver (SPS 275)
Lv Vancouver 9:10 PM (SPS 275)
Ar Portland (SPS 275)
Northtown: Receives from CBQ 97, connections, industries, transfer and locals.
Cutoffs: 1. Park Junction except for CBQ 97 (will hold).
2. Minnesota Transfer (highline – autos from Ford Motor) .
4. Northtown connections (SOO – MNS) .
1. Merchandise and freight forwarder cars from CBQ 97.
2. Autos and trucks on multi-level cars.
3. Auto parts
4. Liquor and cigarettes
5. Ammunition, explosives and other military shipments.
6. Atomic solids for
7. All other important
Yardley: Sets out
Receives from 607, 603, locals and industries.
Priorities: 1. Livestock
2. All TOFC-COFC and forwarder merchandise
4. Non-perishable Seattle traffic
5. Centralia Grays Harbor traffic
6. All other
Grouping: 1. Livestock
3. All carload perishable and freight
forwarder traffic in rail care for WOSCA, Coast and
If tonnage permits following groups will be added between Groups 1 and 2
3. All traffic for
Office of GST